Ricky Lochs-Romans (Голландия)

Ответить
Elena
Главный массовик-затейник

Ricky Lochs-Romans (Голландия)

Сообщение Elena » 01 окт 2014, 15:48

Таинственный эксперт, единственное, что удалось найти -

Ricky Lochs-Roman

I have now 50 years experience with dogs.
My first dog was a English Cocker Spaniel, with this dog I went to the shows. On that time I was 7 years old. My brother and me were going to the shows on bike. This is my first experience at the kynologie. In the time that I live with my parents we bred 3 litters and 2 champions.
When I married Piet we got our first Irish Setter and few years later the second Irish Setter and a Gordon Setter.
The first Field spaniel I saw in 1976. From that time I knew that this was the breed what I like to have and after half a year we got our first Field Spaniel Shipden Bittersweet. She worked very well but showed only if she liked. With here we had the first litter - 10 black puppy’s. From this litter came 3 champions and 2 dogs had a lot of prices in the field. The father of this litter was Mittina Robin.
My second bitch was Coralmist Cascade, I think she was a top Field for the breed, she got more than 45 CC.
After that time we got more Field Spaniels from England and Finland
I did working (field trail) and showing with the Irish Setter and with the Field Spaniel.
With the Field Spaniels we bred some litters in the last 25 year. We bred 24 Show Champions and 9 Field Spaniels are Working Champions. And we have in Holland the first Field Spaniel who was Show and Working Champion - we call it Int. Champion, in Holland it is very hard to get this title.
Before I’m started to learn for judge I have worked in a kennel for 10 years. This kennel has Irish and Gordon Setters and has a border kennel with more than 100 dogs in holiday time.
My first breed exam was the Irish Setter, this was in 1981, after that I have studied more breeds and now I can judge with CAC-CACIB FCI group 4 -7 -8 - 6 nearly all, and now I do my studies for allrounder.
For 25 years I am working in the committee of Irish Setter club in Holland , 12 years secretary and the CC show and President of the breeders for the Irish Setter club 22 years.
I have judging experience in Holland, Belgium,England, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Croatia, Estonia and France.
At the moment I am secretary of the Gundog CAC show in Holland and secretary of the CAC/CACIB show from Maastricht the HTM.
On this time I help new judges with the study of the gundog breeds.
Взято отсюда http://suns.clan.su/forum/52-203-1

И видео - до видео я вообще думала, что она мужчина :D

phpBB [video]
Марина и Брюс
Всевидящее Око

Re: Ricky Lochs-Romans (Голландия)

Сообщение Марина и Брюс » 01 ноя 2014, 13:14

Удалось найти еще немного информации об этом эксперте.
Она, оказывается, судила лабрадоров в Москве в 2011 году.
Вот тема об этой выставке, там и результаты есть.
http://labrador.ru/ipb/index.php?showto ... rica&st=20
Nordnix

Сообщение Nordnix » 01 ноя 2014, 13:20

На тот раз Юлины собаки выиграли , а она прогуливает ! ))
Elena

Сообщение Elena » 01 ноя 2014, 13:22

Марина и Брюс писал(а):Удалось найти еще немного информации об этом эксперте.
Она, оказывается, судила лабрадоров в Москве в 2011 году.
Вот тема об этой выставке, там и результаты есть.
http://labrador.ru/ipb/index.php?showto ... rica&st=20
Нормально, выиграли и Чайя, и Яся, настолько разные собаки :uhh: Зато из впечатлений понятно, что очень строга, некоторые собаки остались без оценки :girl_devil:
Starfish
Блондинка в шоколаде

Сообщение Starfish » 02 ноя 2014, 12:21

Марина и Брюс писал(а): Она, оказывается, судила лабрадоров в Москве в 2011 году.
Точно - а я забыла совсем :uhh: но саму тетеньку хорошо помню - дотошная очень, да (особенно касаемо молодых собак).
Elena

Сообщение Elena » 09 ноя 2014, 16:42

Очень строгая, много очхоров и хор даже был, если не ошибаюсь, показалось, что предпочитает "классических" собак, умеренно костистых.
Ответить